The Classic Game Boy was a magical thing to me. My first handheld like many other kids of the 80’s. I loved it, played it all the time. It was a challenge though in low or no light situations. If only we had today’s options then! In this video I check out a new easy to install kit for the Game Boy DMG that gives us a new IPS LCD full sized screen. Id rate this as a beginner to novice level mod.
This is where I ordered the kit from:
My Recommended Amazon Products:
Shop Castle Mania Games:
Shop Stone Age Gamer:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases from links posted in my description & comments section.
Become a Patron:
Follow me on Twitter
PO Box AK
These are the items I use to record my videos!
Canon EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR:
Elgato HD Pro Capture Card:
Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam 1080p:
Mic – Shure SM7B:
USB Audio Interface:
Rode VMPR VideoMic Pro R:
Studio Mic Arm:
Ravelli Light Weight Tripod:
*Disclaimer; this video unless noted is not a monetarily sponsored video. There are affiliate links posted in this description and comment section.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- LEGO ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! Navy Seals vs Zombies! lego film full episode 1.
- Car Caramba Driving Simulator #2 – Dodge Ram Pickup Truck – Android Gameplay FHD
- THE GAME GOT HEATED So RJ Hampton Dropped 42 Points!! Full Highlights
- Ride 2 – Game đua xe siêu củ chuối – Kho Game Griffith
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008) (PC Game) – #11 – Rites of Passage