3M Rubbing Compound:
Sand Paper 1500-2500 grit:
Better to use 3000-7000 grit:
Fix a scratched disc by sanding and polishing the surface using sandpaper and plastic polishing techniques. This technique does the same thing as a resurfacer but costs less than $15 total.
Use a microfiber cloth instead of the paper towel I used for better results. If you don’t have any, get some here:
With those items, you can probably fix 200 discs AND restore some head lights as well!
*Note* Bluray discs only have about 100um of hard coating and sanding it may not be a good idea.
Gamecube discs are small DVDs, this method will work with it.
Blue Playstation discs are CDs, this method will work with it. .
Support more videos like this along with getting a bunch of perks here:
Get a free audiobook and 30-day trial. Even if you cancel, you still keep the book and you still support my channel for signing up. Support my channel by signing up to help me make more videos like this:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- LEGO ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! Navy Seals vs Zombies! lego film full episode 1.
- Car Caramba Driving Simulator #2 – Dodge Ram Pickup Truck – Android Gameplay FHD
- THE GAME GOT HEATED So RJ Hampton Dropped 42 Points!! Full Highlights
- Ride 2 – Game đua xe siêu củ chuối – Kho Game Griffith
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008) (PC Game) – #11 – Rites of Passage