Godzilla: Unleashed – Wii Gameplay 1080p (Dolphin GC/Wii Emulator)
Visit us at
Godzilla: Unleashed, abbreviated as GU, is a 3D fighting video game based on the Godzilla film franchise for the Wii and PlayStation 2, developed by Pipeworks and published by Atari. The PS2 version was released on November 20 and the Wii version on December 5, 2007 in North America and both versions on February 29, 2008 in Europe.
The game is set during a series of unnatural disasters across Earth due to unexplained appearances of large crystals, where the Vortaak alien race are invading once again. The game features over 20 Kaiju and Mechas from all three Godzilla eras; as well as two newly created Toho approved creations; Krystalak and Obsidius. It is a sequel to both Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee and Godzilla: Save the Earth
Gameplay taken from Gamecube/Wii emulator called DOLPHIN
Enhanced graphics with emulator Dolphin.For recording I used a Live Gamer HD Capture Card.
-some games can have graphical issues, lags and other problems…
Dolphin version 3.5 or 4.02 (depends on each game):
-default settings (only 3x internal resolution)
– 16:9 widescreen hack if is possible
CPU – Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.20 Ghz
RAM – 8 GB
GPU – ASUS GTX760-DC2OC-2GD5
OS – Windows 7 64bit
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- LEGO ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! Navy Seals vs Zombies! lego film full episode 1.
- Car Caramba Driving Simulator #2 – Dodge Ram Pickup Truck – Android Gameplay FHD
- THE GAME GOT HEATED So RJ Hampton Dropped 42 Points!! Full Highlights
- Ride 2 – Game đua xe siêu củ chuối – Kho Game Griffith
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008) (PC Game) – #11 – Rites of Passage