I recently got an original Gameboy as a bonus with an eBay haul. In this video, I build a USB power cable for it, add a backlight and bivert mod to the screen and retrobright the case to its original color.
Here’s the backlight/bivert tutorial I used (German, but the connection pictures are nicely color coded):
The music used for the soldering/timelapse portions of the video is called “8-Bit wannabe” and was kindly provided by Focus 10 aka Øystein Hansen. Thank you! Check out more of his work here:
“8-bit wannabe” is now also available as a single from CDBaby/iTunes/Spotify:
Edit: Just noticed that I left the intro text unedited. I’m just going to leave it like that for giggles… Shame on me… 😉
If you find this video helpful and/or entertaining please like, share, subscribe and/or consider a donation!
Equipment and tools I use are listed here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- LEGO ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! Navy Seals vs Zombies! lego film full episode 1.
- Car Caramba Driving Simulator #2 – Dodge Ram Pickup Truck – Android Gameplay FHD
- THE GAME GOT HEATED So RJ Hampton Dropped 42 Points!! Full Highlights
- Ride 2 – Game đua xe siêu củ chuối – Kho Game Griffith
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008) (PC Game) – #11 – Rites of Passage