EDIT: Download link now available:
*Hey, I fixed the window problem with the games!*
This is Richard Scarry’s Busytown: Best Math Program Ever, another game from my childhood to help me with my math skills. 🙂 I can’t really find much background information on it, other than the fact that it was first released in 1999 and published by Simon & Schuster. In the game, you help Huckle Cat and Lowly Worm find parts for Mr. Fix-it’s Math Machine, all while developing math skills in various activities. I really liked this game as a kid, and enjoyed revisiting it (other than the fact that Huckle Cat and Lowly Worm do a good job of being pests by asking if you need help every 5 seconds o.o ).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://seoredefined.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- LEGO ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! Navy Seals vs Zombies! lego film full episode 1.
- Car Caramba Driving Simulator #2 – Dodge Ram Pickup Truck – Android Gameplay FHD
- THE GAME GOT HEATED So RJ Hampton Dropped 42 Points!! Full Highlights
- Ride 2 – Game đua xe siêu củ chuối – Kho Game Griffith
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008) (PC Game) – #11 – Rites of Passage