The Busy World Of Richard Scarry: Busytown is a 1993 edutainment PC game for DOS computers. This game has players visiting twelve unique playgrounds to play a variety of mini-games while developing essential learning skills such as mathematics, problem solving, reading, and more. Each area of the game has the player interacting with the various characters from the book series and television show. The game is targeted at young children ages 3 – 7.
Played on Windows 10 utilizing DOSBox. Recorded in Camtaisia Studio 8.
Developed by: Novotrade International
Published by: Computer Curriculum Corp.
Distributed by: QUE Software
© 1993 Richard Scarry. Software © 1993 Computer Curriculum Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks and copyrights are retained by their respective owners.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://seoredefined.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- LEGO ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! Navy Seals vs Zombies! lego film full episode 1.
- Car Caramba Driving Simulator #2 – Dodge Ram Pickup Truck – Android Gameplay FHD
- THE GAME GOT HEATED So RJ Hampton Dropped 42 Points!! Full Highlights
- Ride 2 – Game đua xe siêu củ chuối – Kho Game Griffith
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008) (PC Game) – #11 – Rites of Passage