In this video I restore the original Nintendo Gameboy. I bought it on my japan trip last year at the Tokyo City Flea Market for 800 ¥ (YEN) [~6,85€ / ~7,40$]. When I saw him there, i just had to buy. Even if i didn’t know if it worked, but it was supposed to be my souvenir from Japan. as you can see it is quite dirty and yellowed. moreover, it cannot be switched on, so it seems that it has electronic problems. so I tried everything to bring him back to life. hopefully with success. 😉
This video shoud be entertaining and maybe motivate you to go and look for your own game boy and start it up again. If you have any questions you can write them in the comments below, I will answer it.
If you like my video click subscribe and stay tuned for my new videos.
You can share, like and dislike (better click twice) my video, I really appreciate your support!
TOOLS & THINGS:
Screw Bit Set :
CAMERA & SUPPLY:
Check out my other videos in my channel.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- LEGO ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! Navy Seals vs Zombies! lego film full episode 1.
- Car Caramba Driving Simulator #2 – Dodge Ram Pickup Truck – Android Gameplay FHD
- THE GAME GOT HEATED So RJ Hampton Dropped 42 Points!! Full Highlights
- Ride 2 – Game đua xe siêu củ chuối – Kho Game Griffith
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008) (PC Game) – #11 – Rites of Passage